As most Americans continue to shelter-in-place and social distance making the most of our time has been interesting. You’ve probably seen in your neighborhood that some dogs are getting walked multiple times a day. Or maybe, you’ve seen your friends on social media making bread– a lot of it.
We recently asked our Field Agents what some of their favorite activities are right now that get them up and moving off the couch. For me, it’s yard work and dog walking– just like most of y’all! Some of these things might even give you an idea for something new to try today!
14 Fun Things Field Agents are Doing to Stay Active Right Now:
1.”I have been working on my yard and garden. seeds started, garden tilled and slowly pulling a trailing/climbing vine from my front and back yard.”
2. “Play ping pong by myself.”
Note: we really want to know how this works.
3. “Go for a walk outside. We live in an RV and work as hosts in a State Park that is closed. We have the whole park to ourselves!”
4. “dance with Oprah and Ellen until I pass out.”
6. “Walk down the road and I started 30 days of yoga challenge!”
7. “Gardening. Hiking, playing with my chickens.”
8. “Make maple syrup.”
9. “I practice violin and have video Skyping with my friends.”
10. “Dancing to my favorite tunes with my kids and step aerobics compliments of YouTube.”
11. “Play outside with my daughter. Doing chalk, hopscotch and make obstacle courses.”
12. “Taking my three Great Danes for a walk! Or, should I say, letting my Great Danes, especially my male brindle, Scooby, take me for a walk!!”
13. “Walk around the neighborhood and take pictures of random things I find. Nature is a beautiful thing and sometimes we don’t stop and smell the flowers.”
14. “I’ve been making masks for local hospitals and my family has also enjoyed going for walks and fishing, a new hobby for us all.”
4 thoughts on “14 Fun Things Field Agents are Doing to Stay Active Right Now”
Homemade icecream’s become my new addiction lol.. and I’ve also started making masks for my grandchildren and my kids.
Me and my family have been remodeling our house and being more active with the kiddos…
I was wondering how we are supposed to work being the field agent we want to be when we’re supposed to be in our homes.
Are field agents still working these jobs?
In Ca we’re in our homes.
I am also making mask and started making diaper cakes