Spring has sprung, which means it’s time to get your plant on. Literally. It’s time to get out there and plant those plants. Still trying to decide what to plant? Don’t think you have a green thumb? You’re in luck, because we’ve compiled a list just for you.
Best Herbs to Grow in Your Garden:
- Basil: it smells great all the time and you can use it in a number of dishes. Or in a fun cocktail like something with lemonade!
- Rosemary: so much flavor and pretty easy to grow. You can literally use it in everything– including floral arrangements!
- Lavender: another smell-good herb, this one is great for infusing a little sweetness into items.
- Thyme: truly an all-star herb that is great in Mediterranean and Italian dishes.
- Argula: grow your own salad!
3 thoughts on “5 Best Herbs to Grow in Your Garden”
Okay , I prefer mint I think mint is the best ❤️
Rosemary its the best herb you can plant on your garden..cause you can use it on everything
I think basil and thyme and a bay leaf was missing from the great gardens in your backyard