Airbnb isn’t just a booking site for your Thanksgiving getaway, it’s also in the business of hosting adventures to fit any lifestyle. Up first for us? Culinary. There’s nothing better than an entire excursion planned around eating.
5 Culinary Adventures in North America Worth Exploring:
1. Two-Day Yoga + Craft Beer Retreat
Don’t worry, it’s more beer than yoga.
2. Northern Lights Adventure
Talk about a bucket list trip!
3. Foraging Mushrooms on the Oregon Coast
Myrtle Point, Oregon
While staying at the Myrtle Glen Farm you’ll learn everything you need to know about cultivating and cooking wild mushrooms.
4. Surf and Turf Street Taco Tour
Coastal tacos and street tacos in one tour? Yes, please.
5. Indigenous Mexican Coffee Exploration
Ciudad de Mexico, Mexico
Three days of exploring the coffee harvesting tradition of the Nahuatl (Aztec) community.