Here at Field Agent, we’re always trying to provide Agents (you) with jobs to put more money in their (your) pockets. Sometimes, to make this happen we have to ask some seemingly random questions. Recently, we asked a few Agents to share what they thought were the funniest questions they have ever answered in the App.
8 Field Agents Share the Funniest Questions They Have Ever Been Asked in the Field Agent App:
- “‘Do you drink water?’ ….uh, yes, humans must drink water to survive. Or else they die. I thought this question was, shall I say, questionable!”
2. “It has to be the toilet paper survey asking how I folded the tissue. I’ve become an origami master!”
3. “The trial feminine products. Did you enjoy the Kotex?”
4. “I think the funniest thing to me was to explain how the Little Caesars pizza looks.”
5. “I seem to remember there was a question regarding toilet paper and how you used it, either folding or scrunching. And yes, I completed the job.”
6. “How often I buy unicorn food. Why every day, of course. who doesn’t?”
7. “How I wipe my butt… Do I crumple or fold the paper? It was awkward but made me curious to know what other people put. I finished the job, it was an easy survey.”
8. “I was standing in the rain and wind getting the last picture for a bales audit at Sam’s Club. The tell us about your experience question came up. I think I typed cold and or wet. Now, every time I see that question unless I need to convey something specific I type the weather report.”
2 thoughts on “8 Field Agents Share the Funniest Questions They Have Ever Been Asked in the Field Agent App”
yes the toilet paper questions were s@#t e to say the least. I am starting to wonder if this app is on the level or not. jobs had been available before this holiday. Now everything is bougus or is it bogus ..hmmmm?
I would say the weirdest question I have ever been asked would have to be the Kotex question about comfort and how well the absorbent of the Kotex pads are. An then publishing my review that has my personal thoughts on the brand and comfort of the pads. Which I know all women look for both of those things but when you leave your 100% truth and feelings about the product and then have thousands of your Facebook followers read your thoughts on it was weird. But I did and it made my family money in the long run so it was worth the weird outcome of the thousand people on my Facebook to read!