Who doesn’t love spending a fun summer night filled with friends and family while getting to watch fireworks and enjoying a sweet treat! Whether you are at home, on a beach, in the mountains, or somewhere in between, you can make this day memorable by spending it with the people you love most! We are here to share a few of our favorite things to do on the 4th of July no matter where you are.
- Backyard bbq & game night: Invite friends over and spend the night grilling your favorite food everyone can enjoy! Ask your guests to bring their favorite board game to play after dinner.
- Local city parade & firework show: Check out your city’s local events and attend the parade and firework show to celebrate this patriotic day the right way!
- Lake Day: Whether you have a lake-house, a boat, or public access to a lake front– bring a football and some snacks and spend this fun summer night by the lake.
- Beach picnic: If you are spending the 4th on the beach, set up a picnic blanket, grab your favorite treats and enjoy a fireworks show by the ocean!
- Visit a historical landmark or national park: If you are looking for an adventure, see if there are any historical landmarks or parks around your areas so that you can spend the day outside! Go on a trail ride, run, or hike to stay active this Fourth of July.
How are you spending the Fourth of July this year?
We have some big news… Field Agent has made its debut on TikTok! So, first and foremost, if you have TikTok, head on over and follow us @FieldAgentApp. We promise you will not regret it.
Now, you’re probably wondering what our debut TikTok video was all about. You might assume it to be some tips & tricks about using the Field Agent App or trying a new product. Well, we decided to have a little fun at our FA Headquarters and bring you along with us.
For our TikTok debut, our team decided to try TikTok’s “healthy coke” so you don’t have to. Our thoughts? Watch this video to find out.
Donut get us started about National Donut Day! Or do, because who doesn’t love donuts?
Friday, June 3rd is National Donut Day. Each year, this holiday falls on the first Friday of June. And, the history of this holiday is actually quite interesting.
National Donut Day can be traced back to the volunteers of the Salvation Army in World War 1. There was a group of volunteers who were tasked with providing comforting meals to the soldiers on the front line. These volunteers quickly found that donuts were an efficient and effective way to provide food in the difficult circumstances. They would even use war helmets to fry up donuts! In 1938, National Donut Day was established as a way to honor the volunteers of the Salvation Army that showed up to help soldiers in the first World War.
How cool is that? Be sure to celebrate with a donut or two today! Most donut shops across the country have some sort of donut special (some even have free donuts– and we know our Agents love a good freebie)!
What is your favorite kind of donut? Let us know in the comments!
We are back with one last birthday post– that is, until next year! 😉
One of the Birthday Jobs from this year’s birthday celebrations was for Agents to submit a photo of the number 12. We asked our Agents to get creative and boy did they! Our team had so much fun going through the thousands of submissions. We decided to pick 12 of our favorites to share with you. There were so many fun and creative #12 photos submitted, it was hard to pick!
Thanks to all our Agents who helped us celebrate our 12th birthday! We appreciate each and every one of you.
Keeping on the trend of our birthday jobs– we also asked Agents what their favorite thing they have ever spent their Field Agent earnings on. A lot of Agents answered with coffee, paying bills, groceries or simply saving. We also noticed a trend that a lot of Agents went on cruises or bought plane tickets for vacation with their Field Agent earnings! Sounds nice, right?
But, there were some responses that we have never heard before! Have we peaked your interest yet? We thought so! Here are some of the fun things that Agents have spent their Field Agent earnings on:
- Robot vacuum
- A puppy
- New bikes for kids for Christmas
- Date night to a local steak house
- $500 comic book
- Family vacation on a cruise
- Daughter’s prom dress
- A zip line tour
Because Field Agent lets you cash out directly to your bank account, the possibilities of what you can spend your earnings on is truly endless. What do you like to spend your Field Agent earnings on? Let us know in the comments.
Twelve years ago, on April 17th, Field Agent was born! Each year, we try to do something fun to celebrate with our Agents. After all, we wouldn’t be Field Agent without our Agents!
This year, to celebrate our 12th birthday, we ran 5 different birthday jobs where we had fun with Agents all over the country and got to know them a little bit better. One of the things we asked Agents this year was their favorite part about the Field Agent App (besides making money, of course)! Here’s what some of our Agents had to say:
- “I like that there are so many new products and activities to do. There is no such thing as a boring task”
- “This whole entire app is my favorite I love everything about it”
- “I love the randomness of the ask…go take a picture of this house, go get a chicken sandwich and tell us what you think, take a picture of the refrigerated dog food at this grocery…it’s mini-adventures!”
- “It’s FUN to be an Agent and have these sort of secret missions to accomplish. It makes the routine shopping trips much more interesting. Plus, all the new products I’ve had the chance to try-and got PAID to try?! Awesome sauce.”
- “How easy it is to find nearby assignments no matter where I am at any given time!”
What is your favorite part about the Field Agent App? Let us know in the comments below!