Who doesn’t love spending a fun summer night filled with friends and family while getting to watch fireworks and enjoying a sweet treat! Whether you are at home, on a beach, in the mountains, or somewhere in between, you can make this day memorable by spending it with the people you love most! We are here to share a few of our favorite things to do on the 4th of July no matter where you are.
- Backyard bbq & game night: Invite friends over and spend the night grilling your favorite food everyone can enjoy! Ask your guests to bring their favorite board game to play after dinner.
- Local city parade & firework show: Check out your city’s local events and attend the parade and firework show to celebrate this patriotic day the right way!
- Lake Day: Whether you have a lake-house, a boat, or public access to a lake front– bring a football and some snacks and spend this fun summer night by the lake.
- Beach picnic: If you are spending the 4th on the beach, set up a picnic blanket, grab your favorite treats and enjoy a fireworks show by the ocean!
- Visit a historical landmark or national park: If you are looking for an adventure, see if there are any historical landmarks or parks around your areas so that you can spend the day outside! Go on a trail ride, run, or hike to stay active this Fourth of July.
How are you spending the Fourth of July this year?