Field Agent recently hosted its second webinar for Agents where our app experts answered every question under the sun about how to get the most out of the Field Agent app. Of course, the webinar was a success because our Agents asked interesting and engaging questions. We hope you will join us for our next webinar in the near future.
Recently, the Field Agent team hosted its first ever Agent webinar. During the webinar the team discussed Field Agent’s history, App updates, earnings, taxes and answered questions from Agents. The team loved providing this service to Agents, so be on the lookout for more!
If you missed it– no worries. We’ve got the full replay.
New year, new goals– right? Right. We’re always looking to our Agents for inspiration, so naturally, we went to a group of them to find out what new goals and resolutions they have for the new year. We got a few ideas for ourselves, too.
8 Field Agents Share Their 2020 New Year’s Resolutions:
1. “I plan to get in better control of my finances. I’ll pay down debt, save for a rainy day, and stick to my budget. Additionally, I plan to send my hubby back to school for his Master’s degree.”
2. “Eat Healthier, get more organized, exercise more, spend more time with family and friends.”
3. “I don’t know if I really make resolutions for New Year’s versus just making changes when I feel the need to. I will say that I am going to make more of an effort to see the people in my life that I don’t see as often as I should. I am planning on making sure I make plans and stick to them, without letting “life” get in the way. I think taking a few hours to visit with people who are important to me is essential to growing as a person.”
4. “To have better posture and have fun– not stress as much.”
5. “I want to be the best me I can be! Healthy eating, hitting the gym, finding a job that I love going to instead of having to go to. Overall bettering myself health and wellness, physically, emotionally, and mentally!!!”
6. “To make myself a priority in all decisions. I’ve put my needs on the back burner far too long. To find joy in the small things and to work on making healthy life choices in all areas.”
7. “My New Year’s resolution is to stop stressing about things I can’t control. Life is hectic and to add unnecessary stress over things I have no control over is such a burden. I will focus more on things I can control and let the other things slide off my shoulders.”
8. “My resolutions are the yearly lose weight resolution, be better when it comes to managing money and write my book I’ve been planning for ages.”
Here at Field Agent, we’re always trying to provide Agents (you) with jobs to put more money in their (your) pockets. Sometimes, to make this happen we have to ask some seemingly random questions. Recently, we asked a few Agents to share what they thought were the funniest questions they have ever answered in the App.
8 Field Agents Share the Funniest Questions They Have Ever Been Asked in the Field Agent App:
- “‘Do you drink water?’ ….uh, yes, humans must drink water to survive. Or else they die. I thought this question was, shall I say, questionable!”
2. “It has to be the toilet paper survey asking how I folded the tissue. I’ve become an origami master!”
3. “The trial feminine products. Did you enjoy the Kotex?”
4. “I think the funniest thing to me was to explain how the Little Caesars pizza looks.”
5. “I seem to remember there was a question regarding toilet paper and how you used it, either folding or scrunching. And yes, I completed the job.”
6. “How often I buy unicorn food. Why every day, of course. who doesn’t?”
7. “How I wipe my butt… Do I crumple or fold the paper? It was awkward but made me curious to know what other people put. I finished the job, it was an easy survey.”
8. “I was standing in the rain and wind getting the last picture for a bales audit at Sam’s Club. The tell us about your experience question came up. I think I typed cold and or wet. Now, every time I see that question unless I need to convey something specific I type the weather report.”
At Field Agent, we’re all about providing people opportunities to make some money. Through the Field Agent app and jobs, Agents are able to provide feedback on products and retailers, sometimes changing the way products are presented, and make an overall difference for other shoppers when it comes to their insights. We recently asked a few Agents how Field Agent has positively impacted their life and their answers were pretty impactful.
8 Ways Field Agent Has Positively Impacted the Lives of Field Agents:
1. “I am a stay-at-home mom and have been able to contribute financially to my family! Field Agent fits into my lifestyle and allows me to make money on a flexible schedule. Being able to earn extra money for my family has boosted my self-confidence and self-worth!”
2. “I’m exceedingly grateful I came across the Field Agent app. As a single mom with no family in the area to watch my kids and no funds for hiring a babysitter, this app lets me earn money and still be home in time for the school bus. Even better, I don’t have to worry about being disciplined by an employer for having to pick my kids up from school when they get sick. I live in a rural area and imagine Field Agent is even more of a boon for single parents who live in more commercial areas.”
3. “Field Agent has helped me pay down debt and feel productive within my own community. I love FIELD AGENT!”
4. “I enjoy working with Field Agent. The programs are great. By completing tasks assigned, I was able to make extra money to pay for expensed costs such as gas or school supplies. In addition, with Buy and Try program, I had opportunities to try and gain knowledge about new products before I bought them for daily use. The program introduced several healthy products that my children liked after trying them. With Walmart non-grocery/ grocery in-store pickup tasks, I was able to use the bounty to pay for tax and gas along with the service which was convenient and time-saving.”
5. “Field Agent provides me with work I can do with two small kids in tow. I’m predominantly a stay-at-home-mom and Field Agent gives me the flexibility to earn a bit of money on my schedule. My boys love going to ‘work’ with Mommy too, they’re always excited that we’re going to the store!”
6. “Field Agent Buy and Try jobs introduced me to a whole variety of new delicious and useful products. Earned money allowed me to buy Christmas gifts, birthday gifts and so much more. I am truly grateful for this amazing company and all the opportunities.”
7. “Field Agent has helped take the pinch out of our grocery budget! We have a busy house with four kids. Field Agent has added a fun extra income for us.”
8. “Field Agent helps me feel like I’ve accomplished something while I’m out doing my everyday shopping. As a stay-at-home-mom, it was hard making the transition from working full-time to taking care of my kids full-time. I can do these little jobs and make some money on the side while doing things I normally would anyways.”
The results are in. Americans love fall. At least, the Field Agents were who recently surveyed do.
Peep the results like you are about to peep those leaves.
You know it, you love it, you think about it all the time– your budget. While an Excel spreadsheet and a scratch sheet of paper is a perfectly fine way to figure where your money is going and where it could go, there are also a few more exciting ways to keep track of your money. We hunted down a few apps that do some of the heavy lifting for you. All you have to do is pick up your phone.
5 Super Helpful Apps for Budgeting:
Mint is free and allows you to sync multiple accounts. Plus, you can make multiple budgets.
2. You Need a Budget
Yes, that’s the name of the App. It’ll run you $6.99 per month, which you’ll need to budget for. It’s also great for those trying to pay off debt.
If you aren’t familiar with the envelope budgeting system, this isn’t the app for you. It’s $39.99 per year and is available on desktop too.
There is a free version of PocketGuard or $34.99 per year. PocketGuard is unique in that it offers up spending limits versus a traditional budget. Of course, spending limits help you create a budget too.
Honeyfi is free and was built for couples. But, singles can get in on it, too. Honeyfi creates a budget for you based on past spending, which will put things into perspective pretty quickly.
If you’ve ever wondered what the Field Agent App is all about– it’s about you and paying you cash for jobs done. Field Agents use their smartphones to collect photos, video, and information from stores and many other locations. This information is often used by businesses to better serve customers just like you.
We recently asked a few of our top Field Agents to tell us why they love the Field Agent App and results were pretty unanimous– it’s the app that pays you cash for doing work.
12 Things Field Agents Love About The Field Agent App:
- It’s a great way to try new products.
- Access to extra income.
- Easy and fast way to get extra cash throughout the month.
- A great learning experience.
- Great way to earn money while already shopping.
- Great way to have extra income.
- Able to work when you feel like it.
- The flexibility.
- An exhilarating way to learn new things.
- Helped pay for grad school.
- Great way to pay off debt.
- Helpful way to pay for vacations.
You finally took the plunge and downloaded one of gig-economy apps you’ve been reading about, but how does it all work? How often should you check the app? Will you actually get paid? We asked some of our top Field Agents to share some everyday advice for new Field Agent App users and we think you’ll their answers helpful and encouraging.
7 Tips for New Field Agents from Current Field Agents:
- My tip would be for the new agents to check in with the app as frequently as possible to have the most opportunities to reserve the best jobs.
- Read instructions slowly and carefully. And take really good pictures with the location on.
- Have patience, the jobs will come.
- Be vigilant. Visit often. Have fun.
- Read all the instructions of a job before accepting it and be thorough in completing it. Take the jobs seriously as they have a huge impact on products and services.
- Utilize your FA app wherever you go, such as vacations, to maximize earnings. There are typically jobs available when you travel to other towns and states!
- Read the directions thoroughly and use the option at the end of each job and put their feedback. It is read and used to make Field Agent better for everyone.