The thing about Cheetos is that they’re messy. You could never eat a Cheeto and sit down on a white couch without some serious hand-washing.
The new Cheetos ad for the Super Bowl touches on this problem with a little help from the man who “Can’t Touch This,” MC Hammer.
This is just a teaser for the big event, but we’re really liking what we’re seeing so far.
If you love Cheetos, especially the Flamin’ Hot variety, and you love chicken wings, boy is this the recipe for you. Yes, we’re talking about Flamin’ Hot Cheetos and chicken wings.
8.5 oz. bag CHEETOS® Crunchy FLAMIN’ HOT® Chipotle Ranch Cheese Flavored Snacks
2 cups Gochujang (red pepper paste)
2 cups Rice wine vinegar
1 tsp Ground black pepper
2 cups Soy sauce
3 Jalapeños, chopped
3 tsp Gochugaru (red pepper powder)
1/2 cup Mirin
1 Lemon (zest and juice)
1 Lime (zest and juice)
1 Orange (zest and juice)
1 tsp Garlic
1 tsp Ginger
1 cup Cilantro
Pinch of salt
5 pounds Chicken wings
1. Puree all the wing sauce ingredients in a blender. Set aside.
2. Pour the CHEETOS® Crunchy FLAMIN’ HOT® Chipotle Ranch into a blender to pulverize into dust. Set aside.
3. Fry wings at 300ºF for about 7 minutes in a cast-iron pan.
4. Toss in the wing sauce.
5. Shower wings with the CHEETOS® Crunchy FLAMIN’ HOT® Chipotle Ranch dust.
6. Serve with a side of ranch dressing.