If you’re thinking about getting a new credit card anytime soon and you make a lot of purchases at Walmart, you might consider the new Capital One® Walmart Rewards™ Mastercard®. The card boasts an annual of $0 and some big-time rewards– especially at Walmart.
- Earn unlimited rewards every day, everywhere in and out of Walmart
- Earn unlimited 5-percent back online at Walmart, including grocery pickup and delivery
- Earn unlimited 2-percent back on restaurants and travel, and 1% back everywhere else Mastercard® is accepted
- Introductory offer: 5-percent back in Walmart stores for the first 12 months with Walmart Pay, after approval
- Your rewards points don’t expire for the life of your account
- Redeem rewards to cover recent purchases, travel, gift cards, statement credits and more
- $0 annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
Daniel Eckert, senior vice president, Walmart Services and digital acceleration said the card is all about helping customers save money, “Walmart’s mission has always been to help customers save money so that they can live better, and our new credit card program—which both helps customers earn more when paying for things in and outside of Walmart, and offers many other incredible benefits—is squarely aligned with that mission. As our company has evolved to serve customers shopping in stores, online, and on the Walmart apps, we also recognized the need to fully digitally enable the cardholder experience; that’s why we’ve worked with Capital One to make it possible for cardholders to manage essentially every interaction with the program right from the palm of their hands.”
For more info, check out Walmart.com.